EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TRUST
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of Trust, Service, Excellence, and Performance.
As Executive Vice President of Trust, reporting to the President, you will have overall responsibility for the development, growth, and leadership of the Trust companies within Bridges Trust, providing trust, tax, estate planning, and wealth management services for an affluent and high net worth client base. Your focus will be on the development and execution of the growth strategy, effectiveness of overall operations, and the implementation and integrity of the client value proposition.
- As a strategic leader your primary focus will be to Develop and Implement the Strategic Plan for the Trust group and identify and Create Business Development Opportunities for the firm. This will come primarily from developing centers of influence (COI) relationships (i.e. trust and estate attorneys), networking, and client referrals. You will be able to tell the Bridges Trust story and be conversant in wealth management and the overall value proposition provided by Bridges Trust.
- As a leader of people, you will Lead and Manage the trust offices in Nebraska and South Dakota, and the Trust and Estates team, including the Trust Officers, Trust Administrators, and support resources. In this role, you will communicate the vision, define goals, manage to performance outcomes, and coach and develop the team. With your primary focus on strategy and business development, leveraging key talent in the department to manage day to day operations and get work done through others will be key.
- With strong Technical Expertise and knowledge of trusts and estates, you will ensure the credibility, efficiency, and effectiveness of services provided and the confidence in the client value proposition.
- With your responsibility to deliver on the client value proposition, Building, Maintaining, and Supporting Client Relationships is critical. This will include primary responsibility for client engagement and retention, and the collaboration and coordination across Bridges Trust and with external providers such as attorneys and tax professionals. You will advise and provide direction to ensure the highest level of service and support.
- As a senior leader in the firm, you will collaborate and work closely with the President, CEO, and other senior leaders in the firm to ensure Bridges Trust continues to grow and thrive. As a representative of Bridges Trust, you will Model the Values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent.
- D. law degree is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in roles with an emphasis on trusts and estates. Financial services experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership with contributions directly related to an organization’s growth and success.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with expertise in working with high-net-worth clients with complex and varied needs.
- Experience in leading and directing a team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to think and communicate broadly with varied audiences.
- Strong financial and business acumen required.
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
EEO statement Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.