CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
As the Client Service Manager, you will serve as a liaison between the client and the firm while supporting the relationship management teams in delivering on the Bridges Trust client value proposition. This includes processing various operational and administrative activities related to client investment, trust, and estate administration, fiduciary, and advisory services. Excellent communication skills, a service orientation, an ability to build and sustain productive relationships, and strong organizational and problem-solving skills will contribute to your success.
- As a Customer Service Manager, you will Execute Client Service Activities as requested by partners within appropriate time frames, including but not limited to the processing of wires and fund transfers, bill payment, cash movement, gift processing, and opening and closing accounts. You will assist in the preparation of account opening documentation and profiles, obtaining required approvals, and gathering legal documentation and tax cost information as needed.
- Researching client issues and providing Outstanding Client Service is part of the client value proposition and supports the relationship management team in supporting the client. This includes a strong understanding of the steps involved with each request, communicating with the relationship management teams as appropriate, and obtaining necessary information to properly execute the necessary activities and workflow.
- Preparing for Client Meetings and Producing Documentation are also important responsibilities and directly impact the client experience. This includes preparing client presentation packages and reporting on client accounts.
- You will Review and Maintain Client Records and information on all applicable client servicing systems, ensuring appropriate and required documentation is collected and imaged, which contributes to operational effectiveness and compliance. Developing a strong knowledge of the various business applications critical to client and account servicing, including on-line tools, will contribute to your success.
- Building and Developing Relationships with relationship managers and the operations teams, as well as with current and prospective clients, is key to a collaborative approach to serving the client. As a representative of Bridges Trust, you will model the values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity and the client value proposition.
- Minimum of two years of experience in financial and/or client servicing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of investment, trust and estate, and advisory operations and services is preferred
- Series 65 license will be required within six months of employment
- Results driven, detail oriented, and motivated self-starter with ability to thrive in fast paced environment
- Analytical and independent problem-solving skills with demonstrated good judgement
- Professional written and oral communication skills with an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive, collaborative relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.