Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity.
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Bridges Trust CEO or President and serve as a critical point of contact for clients and staff reflecting the values of trust, communication, continuous improvement, and support. You will be instrumental in creating an efficient and effective office environment while being flexible and adapting to changing priorities and circumstances.
Responsibilities reflect how you can make a difference:
- By providing Executive Administrative Support to the CEO or President and anticipating their needs, you help the executive manage their time effectively and focus on their key priorities. Administrative support includes managing the executive’s calendar and schedule, coordinating travel and meeting accommodations, directing information requests, filtering distractions, and managing requests, all of which require a high level of professionalism, professional discretion, and independent judgment.
- Successfully representing the executive requires Building Relationships that are productive and reflect the firm’s culture – trust, communication, continuous improvement, and support. As an effective team player, you will build and support connections across the firm. You will reflect and represent the executive through your professional actions and demeanor both internally and externally. In addition, you may be asked to provide support for firm initiatives and priorities outside of your area of responsibility.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to Planning, Organizing, and Coordinating special events, internal and external communications, and mass distributions. Your responsibilities will include coordination with other administrative assistants for the best interests of the executive and the firm, as well as providing vendor coordination and operational support.
- Your ability to Collaborate and Adapt, with a willingness to learn and grow, will be important to your success in this role. You will be asked to model the way for professionalism in working with others, be proactive in supporting the executive’s needs, and adjust to changing circumstances that may require balancing your priorities with the needs of others.
- Special projects, tasks, and initiatives as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting executive-level leaders in a professional, client-focused environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Business acumen and integrity with a desire to help others succeed.
- Professional written and oral communication skills with an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven critical thinking skills, ability to take initiative, and demonstrated good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and thrive in a client-focused, team-based environment.
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.