FAMILY OFFICE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
As a Family Office Account Manager, your technical skills and ability to influence and direct the work of others will be used to meet the needs of each family’s unique circumstances. As a family office leader, you will lead and collaborate with others to meet the financial needs for ultra-high net worth clients. This includes accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and similar functions. As a trusted client advisor, you will serve as a liaison with others trusted advisors. Client advisors are both inside and outside of Bridges Trust such as tax, legal, investment, and risk management professionals.
- With your technical expertise and experience supporting client needs, you will oversee Financial Reporting and Analysis that serve and support your client families. This includes reviewing client financials with a critical eye, analyzing financial trends and variances, making cash flow projections, and developing custom financial reports as well as ensuring your team is meeting standards and timelines for financial activities such as financial reporting, quarterly tax estimate calculations and forecasting.
- A key component of your role is Relationship Management with your team’s client families. Your skills in building and maintaining relationships and in identifying and serving the needs of others will be of value. This includes understanding what your clients need and want, collaborating with internal teams to support the client, and monitoring and supporting your team in meeting expectations and deliverables. Your ability to address concerns and challenges, deliver on service standards, and tailor deliverables to adapt to the unique family needs, will be a priority.
- As a Trusted Advisor to your client families, you will consult and advise your clients as it relates to family office matters. You will serve as a liaison with other providers such as tax, legal investment, and risk management professionals in service of the client. In addition, you will collaborate and consult with internal leadership on opportunities to build client relationships and to improve team efficiency and effectiveness in the spirit of continual improvement.
- Your ability to Collaborate and Influence Others will contribute to your ability to engage team members and maintain a shared focus on priorities, strategy, and goals. The ability to develop trusting relationships and coach and develop others will contribute to individual and team productivity and results.
- With a commitment to maintaining the Bridges Trust culture, you will Model the Values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity in all that you do. This includes demonstrated professional behavior and the ability to adjust and adapt to changing circumstances and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in accounting firms
- Proficient understanding of accounting and tax principles
- CPA certification is strongly preferred
- Broad experience or understanding of foundations, trusts, partnerships, LLC’s, and other entity structures is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to be responsible, discreet, and comfortable interfacing with ultra-high net worth clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, organization skills, and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize work, manage and respond to multiple demands, and adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.