Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations currently managing $8.5 billion in assets and serving approximately 700 client relationships.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in delivering expertise and service that is unmatched and look forward to adding individuals who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
We are experiencing significant growth, and are seeking a dedicated, experienced Fixed Income Portfolio Manager to join our team. The Fixed Income Portfolio Manager plays a crucial role in providing fixed income investment solutions to our diverse clientele while contributing to the firm’s overall investment strategy. This individual will be responsible for researching, analyzing, and executing strategies in the fixed income market and leading the firm’s fixed income portfolio management. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of fixed income markets, exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to deliver exceptional research and insights that drive strong investment performance.
- Develop and manage the overall fixed income portfolio strategy, incorporating market trends, client needs, and regulatory requirements.
- Execute investment strategy by conducting portfolio construction, risk management, and trading.
- Research and analyze investment opportunities in the fixed income market, including government, corporate, and municipal bonds, structured products, and other fixed income securities.
- Produce and present insightful research reports to internal stakeholders including investment committees, relationship managers, and firm executive leadership.
- Collaborate with other investment professionals to incorporate fixed income insights into the overall investment strategy of the firm.
- Monitor and review fixed income portfolio performance, ensuring adherence to established risk parameters and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to facilitate the timely exchange of information and provide high-level investment guidance.
- Stay abreast of relevant industry trends, regulatory changes, and macroeconomic factors impacting fixed income markets, and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the firm’s investment processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related field; advanced degree (MBA, MS in Finance) or CFA designation is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in fixed income portfolio management, with a track record of success in managing fixed income investments.
- In-depth knowledge of fixed income markets, including various products and strategies.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with expertise in various financial modeling techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to synthesize complex information and present it to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and to manage relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, and external partners.
- Impeccable attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality investment management services.
- Knowledge of investment management software and tools, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus bonus potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and paid time off.
- Support for ongoing professional development and growth opportunities, including financial support for continuing education and designation attainment.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment that values diversity, inclusion, and work-life balance.
- Opportunities for advancement within the firm.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.