HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
As the Human Resources Director, you will work with leadership to implement a talent strategy that aligns with, and supports Bridges Trust’s business strategy and goals. As we continue to grow, you will have a direct impact on organization effectiveness and the fulfillment of the employee value proposition. In addition, you will serve as the HR generalist responsible for talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, and workplace policies and practices.
- A well-rounded background as an HR Generalist provides the skills, abilities, experience, and perspective needed to enhance and evolve our current HR and talent programs and practices to meet the needs of Bridges Trust as we continue to grow. This includes responsibility for day-to-day activities and practices as well as demonstrated leadership and oversight.
- Serving as a Trusted Advisor to leaders on talent management practices will enhance organization effectiveness, encourage employee engagement and retention, and build individual and team capacity and capability. This requires a demonstrated knowledge of the business with the ability to navigate employee issues and concerns, maintain perspective on priorities, coach to desired outcomes, and support change management.
- Your expertise in Talent Acquisition and onboarding new hires will support the organization growth plans and will ensure we hire, engage, and retain top talent. This includes defining hiring criteria, advising on interviewing and selection practices, and overseeing onboarding activities to engage new hires and improve the assimilation experience.
- As you Develop Talent through a commitment to effective performance management practices and on-going coaching and support, you will impact individual effectiveness and build organization capacity and capability. With a strong desire to bring out the best in others, you will build effective relationships and encourage teamwork and collaboration.
- Compensation and Benefits program design and delivery are essential components of the employee value proposition. Your expertise in this area will impact the employee experience and the ability to attract and retain talent and support a pay-for-performance culture.
- With a commitment to maintaining the Bridges Trust culture, you will Model the Values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity in all that you do. This includes demonstrated professional behavior and the ability to adjust and adapt to changing circumstances while balancing your priorities with the needs of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or HR Management, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience as an HR generalist and business partner
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or a growing firm of similar size and scope is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, engage, and influence others
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities and organization needs; proven critical thinking skills and demonstrated good judgment.
- Proven ability to build strong trusting relationships, collaborate across disciplines, resolve conflict, and gain commitment to shared outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to adapt to diverse audiences and needs
- Demonstrated history of ethical behavior, high integrity, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality
- Knowledge of, and experience with, current employment laws and regulations
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.