Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
As the Portfolio Analyst, you will actively support the Relationship Management team in its primary function of managing client investment accounts and coordinating delivery of solutions to the individuals, families, trusts, and foundations Bridges Trust serves. In this role you will be responsible for preparing financial plans and implementing and monitoring investment strategies for clients based their values, goals, and risk parameters.
- As a Portfolio Analyst, you will gather, analyze, and document the client’s and prospective client’s financial plans and information to Prepare Investment Guidelines and Strategies in line with their values, goals, and risk parameters.
- Based on the information gathered, you will prepare and Produce Financial Reporting, charts, and other materials for client meetings and presentations, using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, APX, eMoney, and other internal applications. You will also assist in drafting proposals, presentations, reference materials, and other documents as needed.
- In addition, you will Propose and Implement Investment Programs as directed by the Relationship Manager and in line with the Investment Policy Statement. You will also work with the client and the Relationship Manager in the creation and documentation of the Investment Policy Statements.
- Successfully Building and Maintaining Productive Relationships both internally and externally, including with clients and prospective clients, will contribute to your success. As an effective team member you will work with the Relationship Manager to develop new business from existing and new relationships, reflecting the firm’s values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity.
- The role of Portfolio Analyst includes Representing Bridges Trust in business related and professional activities to develop, manage, and retain client relationships. You will be encouraged to engage in various continuing education opportunities to expand your personal knowledge as well as represent the firm in the professional community. In addition, you may be asked to provide support for firm initiatives and priorities outside of your area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience in the financial services industry is required. A Graduate degree, CFA, and/or CFP is preferred. Series 65 license will be required within six months of employment.
- Intermediate knowledge of investment management, trust administration, and fiduciary services
- Results driven, detail oriented, and motivated self-starter
- Analytical and independent problem-solving skills with demonstrated good judgement
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills with an ability to collaborate and thrive in a client-focused, team-based environment
- Professional written and oral communication skills with an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.