Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of Trust, Service, Excellence, and Performance.
As the Relationship Associate, you will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Senior Vice President/Relationship Manager and client team members and serve as a critical point of contact on client-related deliverables, reflecting the values of trust, communication, continuous improvement, and support. You will be instrumental in supporting an efficient and effective work environment while being flexible and adapting to changing priorities and circumstances.
Responsibilities reflect how you can make a difference:
- By providing Administrative Support to the Senior Vice President/Relationship Manager (SVP) and client team, you help ensure efficiency and effectiveness in meeting client needs and fulfilling the client value proposition. Administrative support includes managing the SVP’s calendar and schedule, coordinating travel and meeting coordination, directing information requests, and managing disruptions, all of which require a high level of professionalism, professional discretion, and independent judgment.
- To support client needs, you will maintain the Client Relationship Management (CRM) Data and other record keeping systems and tools used by the team, ensuring accurate and timely data entry, running standard and specialized reports, and verifying the accuracy and benefit of the output. You will contribute to the culture of client -focused practices with a spirit of continuous improvement.
- Successfully representing the client team requires Building Relationships that are productive and reflect the firm’s culture – trust, communication, continuous improvement, and support. As an effective team player, you will build and support connections across the firm. You will reflect and represent Bridges Trust through your professional actions and demeanor both internally and externally. In addition, you may be asked to provide support for firm initiatives and priorities outside of your area of responsibility.
- Additional responsibilities could include but are not limited to Planning, Organizing, and Coordinating special events and communications. Your responsibilities include coordination with other departments across Bridges Trust for the best interests of the client team and the firm.
- Your ability to Collaborate and Adapt, with a willingness to learn and grow, will be important to your success in this role. You will be asked to work effectively with others, be proactive in supporting the team’s needs, and adjust to changing circumstances that may require balancing your priorities with the needs of others.
- As a representative of Bridges Trust, you will Model the Values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience supporting a senior leader and/or client support team in a professional, client-focused environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Business acumen and integrity with a desire to help others succeed.
- Professional written and oral communication skills with an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven critical thinking skills, ability to take initiative, and demonstrated good judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and thrive in a client-focused, team-based environment.
- Knowledge and experience with client relationship management software and tools is desirable.
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.