Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of Trust, Service, Excellence, and Performance.
As a Relationship Manager, you are responsible for development of wealth management advisory relationships with clients and overall client satisfaction by ensuring timely delivery of high-quality fiduciary service, issue resolution and effective communication with clients and stakeholders.
Responsibilities reflect how you can make a difference:
- Responsible for developing a portfolio of client relationships that meet the target profile for Bridges Trust (ultra-high net worth, multi-generational wealth, trust & estate planning, family office and philanthropy). As a relationship manager, you are expected to operate within the framework of our team-based culture and core values.
- Partner and collaborate with clients and their professional advisors to develop a thorough understanding of client needs and goals. Demonstrate working knowledge of governing documents and account agreements. Exhibit knowledge of fiduciary duties and applicable laws, including trust and tax law, estate planning techniques, financial planning, asset management and prudent investment principles.
- Cultivates relationships with referral sources and centers of influence to build the business; identifies and develops new business opportunities.
- Maintain focused client service with responsiveness, diplomacy and tact and is proactive with client contact through written and verbal communication.
- As a representative of Bridges Trust, you will model the values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Bachelors’ degree
- At least 10 years of financial services / wealth management experience
- FINRA Series 65 (must be obtained within 6 months of hire)
- Preferred Certification: CFA, CPA, CFP
- Knowledge of fiduciary and financial products and services, typically acquired through related work experience.
- Technical knowledge of investments, tax, legal, and operations usually acquired through formal education or related experience is required to service clients.
- Skills in negotiating, problem solving, delegating, leadership, and sales are necessary to service the client relationship.
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to work collaboratively across the firm.
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.