SENIOR EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations currently managing $8.5 billion in assets and serving approximately 700 client relationships.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in delivering expertise and service that is unmatched and look forward to adding individuals who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
As the Senior Equity Research Analyst, you will play a key role in our ability to provide internally managed equity solutions for our institutional and individual clients as you consistently deliver valuable research and insights that drive strong investment performance. This includes generating new investment ideas, making sound recommendations, and actively participating on the Investment Committee and Internal Strategies team working collaboratively across the firm.
- Proactively Researching and Identifying Investments consistent with the firm’s philosophy and maintaining a deep understanding of coverage area provides an opportunity for value creation and competitive advantage. This involves conducting a rigorous assessment of fundamentals, management, growth drivers and valuation metrics following the firm’s investment equity process:
- The quality of the business and the durability of the franchise
- The opportunity for growth in business value at an attractive rate over time
- Establishing a fair value estimate
- Through contextualizing your recommendations within existing portfolios and demonstrating an understanding of current market trends and valuations, you will Generate Differentiated Ideas that produce strong investment returns. While the firm’s investment horizon is long, an ability to work quickly, nimbly, and decisively in turbulent market conditions is essential.
- Demonstrated curiosity, combined with a deep understanding of a range of industries, sectors and companies will provide Value-Added Decision-Making Support to the Internal Strategies team and the firm’s portfolio managers as they deploy capital. Strong analytical skills, communication skills and an ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative culture will contribute to your success.
- Your knowledge, skills, and experience will benefit others as you Mentor Junior Analysts and actively model the way in support of our culture, values, and business philosophy. With self-awareness and a growth mindset, you will work to continuously improve your skills as an analyst, investor, and teammate.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant work experience including a CFA designation is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing and valuing public companies consistent with Bridges Trust’s investment philosophy
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Bloomberg and FactSet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to add value in a team-oriented environment
- Personal values that are consistent with Bridges Trust’s culture
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.