Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
In your role as a Trust Administrator, you will work with the senior trust personnel to provide trust, tax, estate planning, and wealth management services for an affluent and high net worth client base where Bridges Trust is acting as trustee, executor, or agent.
- As trust administrator, you will provide trust, tax, estate planning, and wealth management services in working with clients, beneficiaries, attorneys, and CPAs to effectively Administer Fiduciary Accounts.
- Your responsibilities will include managing, preparing, and facilitating the Delivery of Trust Services, including but not limited to processing disbursements and receipts, account reviews, account maintenance, client correspondence, recordkeeping, and account opening and closing.
- You will provide Administrative Support in assisting with the preparation of regulatory reports, along with Board and Committee materials and minutes.
- You may be involved in special projects on an as-needed basis. In addition, as a representative of Bridges Trust, you will Model the Values of trust, service, excellence, and integrity in all that you do.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in trust and estate administration or a related field
- Knowledge of the interpretation and practical application of trust document provisions and the legal framework of trust and estate administration
- Proficient in the use of trust accounting software, such as FIS TrustDesk
- Analytical with independent problem-solving skills and demonstrated good judgement
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Professional written and oral communication skills with an appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Excellent computer skills with a proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Professional certifications such as CTFA, CFP, CAP preferred
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.