TRUST OPERATIONS ANALYST
Bridges Trust is a privately-owned trust and wealth management firm providing comprehensive trust, wealth management, family office, and strategic planning services for a growing client base of successful individuals and families, endowments and foundations, business owners, and corporations. Our experienced team of professionals in investments, trusts, and philanthropy are dedicated to helping our clients develop and implement innovative and effective strategies to preserve and maximize their wealth across generations.
Bridges Trust is built on the tenacity and ethic of our team members. We are united in our commitment to deliver expertise and unparalleled service and look forward to adding team members who align with our values of trust, service, excellence, and performance.
As a Trust Operations Analyst, you will serve as the liaison between the client facing teams and Trust Operations vendors. This includes performing and coordinating the department’s daily operations, focusing on money movement, opening & maintaining client accounts, reconciliation of Trust accounts and a general understanding of all facets of Trust Operations. This fast-paced role requires strong problem-solving skills and a service-oriented mindset in an ever-changing environment. The goal of the position is to complete transactions for our end client(s) in an accurate, timely and seamless manner.
- As a Trust Operations Analyst, you will process account and client money movement, including but not limited to the processing of wires, bill payment, gift processing, and any other cash movement within appropriate time frames.
- Transaction posting and account reconciliations are essential responsibilities and directly impact the operations of the Firm. Critical thinking is involved heavily as we work with high dollar transactions and high net worth clients.
- You will open and maintain client accounts, ensuring all appropriate and required documentation is collected and filed, which contributes to operational effectiveness and compliance.
- Special projects as assigned, will provide an opportunity to expand your personal knowledge as well as industry experience. In addition, you may be asked to support firm priorities and initiatives outside of your daily tasks.
- In the role of Trust Operations Analyst, you will not only provide excellent client service, but you will exercise discretion and independent judgment on significant matters impacting the Firm.
- Modeling the values of trust, service, excellence, performance, and relationships will be essential as a representative of Bridges Trust.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance or equivalent work experience, preferably in financial services
- Minimum of three years of experience in a professional, client-focused, service-oriented work environment
- Analytical and independent problem-solving skills with demonstrated good judgment
- Demonstrated ability to build productive, collaborative relationships and work in a team-based setting.
- Results-driven, detail oriented, and motivated self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
In joining our team, you will work with talented, high-achieving people who come together to serve and support our clients and each other. We offer highly competitive pay and benefits with professional development and growth opportunities.
Bridges Trust is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.